HONG KONG, Aug. 14, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Highway Holdings Limited (Nasdaq:HIHO) today announced it has completed a tooling order and commenced mass production of certain metal components for cartridges utilized in a new series of printers by a leading U.S. printer company. Terms were not disclosed.
"This new additional business highlights the confidence in our ability as a key OEM supplier and represents an opportunity to further expand a relationship that has evolved since 2007. We are gratified by the confidence in our quality and capabilities and look forward to further business opportunities," said Roland Kohl, president and chief executive officer.
About Highway HoldingsHighway Holdings produces a wide variety of high-quality products for blue chip original equipment manufacturers -- from simple parts and components to sub-assemblies and finished products. Highway Holdings' administrative offices are located in Hong Kong, and its manufacturing facilities are located in Shenzhen in the People's Republic of China. Additional information about Highway Holdings is available at www.highwayholdings.com . Except for the historical information contained herein, the matters discussed in this press release are forward-looking statements which involve risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to economic, competitive, governmental, political and technological factors affecting the company's revenues, operations, markets, products and prices, and other factors discussed in the company's various filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including without limitation, the company's annual reports on Form 20-F.
CONTACT: Gary S. Maier Maier & Company, Inc. (310) 442-9852
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV