HOUSTON, Aug. 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Geophysical Services, Inc. (NYSE:GGS) announced today that the company will present at Enercom's The Oil & Gas Conference® in Denver, Colorado on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 10:55 a.m. MT/ 12:55 p.m. ET.
Please visit Global's Investor Relations website at: http://ir.globalgeophysical.com/events.cfm to listen to the live presentation, as well to as access an archived replay.
About Global GeophysicalGlobal Geophysical Services, headquartered in Houston, TX, provides an integrated suite of seismic data solutions to the global oil and gas industry including high-resolution RG-3D Reservoir Grade™ seismic data acquisition, autonomous nodal technology, microseismic monitoring, seismic data processing and interpretation services, and Multi Client data products. Global Geophysical Services combines experience, innovation, operational safety and environmental responsibility with leading edge technology to facilitate the success of its clients by providing them the tools to Gain InSight sm. To learn more about Global Geophysical Services, visit www.GlobalGeophysical.com. The Global Geophysical Services, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7300
CONTACT: Mathew Verghese Chief Financial Officer www.globalgeophysical.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV