BURLINGTON, Mass., Aug. 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MicroFinancial Incorporated (Nasdaq:MFI) announced today that James R. Jackson, V.P. and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference on Tuesday, August 28, 2012, at the University of Chicago's Gleacher Center in Chicago, Illinois. MicroFinancial's presentation is scheduled to begin at 10:55 a.m. (CDT). The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed at the conference website, www.ideasconferences.com or in the investor relations section of the Company's website: www.microfinancial.com .
The mission of the IDEAS Conferences is to provide independent regional venues for quality companies to present their investment merits to an influential audience of investment professionals. Unlike traditional bank-sponsored events, IDEAS Investor Conferences are sponsored directly by money management firms for the benefit of regional investment communities. Conference sponsors collectively have more than $100 Billion in assets under management and include: Barrow Hanley Mewhinney & Straus, Keeley Asset Management, Hodges Capital Management, Luther King Capital Management, Allianz Global Investors: NFJ Investment Group, RENN Capital, Great Lakes Advisors, Ironwood Investment Management, and Perritt Capital Management. The IDEAS Investor Conferences are held annually in Boston, Chicago and Dallas and are produced by Three Part Advisors, LLC. Additional information about the events can be located at www.ideasconferences.com .
About MicroFinancialMicroFinancial Inc. (Nasdaq:MFI), is a financial intermediary specializing in microticket leasing and financing. MicroFinancial has been operating since 1986, and is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts. The MicroFinancial Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10883
CONTACT: Dave Mossberg Three Part Advisors, LLC Tel: 817-310-0051
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV