BEIJING, Aug. 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eFuture Information Technology Inc. (Nasdaq:EFUT) (the "Company" or "eFuture"), a leading provider of software and services in China's rapidly growing retail and consumer goods industries, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012.
- Total revenue increased 47% year-over-year to RMB39.3 million (US$6.2 million).
- Gross profit increased 66% year-over-year to RMB13.9 million (US$2.2 million).
- Adjusted EBITDA was minus RMB21,793 (US$3,430), an improvement from adjusted EBITDA of minus RMB2.6 million in the second quarter 2011.
- Operating loss was RMB5.4 million (US$0.8 million), an improvement from an operating loss of RMB7.1 million in the second quarter 2011.
- Net loss was RMB0.5 million (US$0.1 million), compared with a net loss of RMB5.5 million in the second quarter 2011.
- Adjusted net income was RMB4.3 million (US$0.7 million), an improvement from adjusted net loss of RMB1.3 million in the second quarter 2011.
- Basic and diluted loss per share was RMB0.12 (US$0.02), as compared to basic and diluted loss per share of RMB1.33 in the second quarter 2011.
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share improved to RMB1.02 (US$0.16), as compared to adjusted diluted loss per share of RMB0.32 in the second quarter 2011.