WALL, N.J., Aug. 14, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Student Transportation Inc. ("STI") (TSX:STB) (Nasdaq:STB), North America's third-largest provider of school bus transportation services, today announced its CEO Denis Gallagher and employees at its Butler, NJ, subsidiary Jordan Transportation will be featured as part of the "Nightly Business Report's" back-to-school series tomorrow evening, August 15, 2012. Nightly Business Report is distributed live to public television stations at 6:30 p.m. ET (with a repeat feed at 7:00 p.m.) every weeknight. Local stations and broadcast times vary and can be found at http://www.nbr.com/stations . Interviews were conducted by NBR National Assignment Editor Ruben Ramirez.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=14047
As schools and families across North America prepare to start the new school year, Student Transportation Inc. operations teams at Student Transportation of America (STA) and Student Transportation of Canada (STC) are busy preparing buses, test-driving routes and training drivers for another safe and successful year.One of public television's most popular news programs, Night Business Report has delivered timely investment information that helps viewers manage their money and stay abreast of the news that affects their portfolios for more than three decades. Distributed by American Public Television, it airs on more than 542 public television stations reaching 96 percent of U.S. TV households and some 2.6 million viewers each week. The series is co-anchored by Susie Gharib and Tom Hudson.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV