FORT WAYNE, Ind., Aug. 14, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vera Bradley, Inc. (Nasdaq:VRA) has been selected to present a one-week pop-up shop at Isetan Shinjuku's "The Stage" from August 15-20, 2012.
Located in the center of the first floor of Isetan's flagship property, "The Stage" is a 700-square-foot raised space, which has played host to many of the world's top brands. This highly sought after space is widely regarded as the premier pop-up shop for top fashion and luxury brands to the Japanese customer.
Vera Bradley's concept for "The Stage" at Isetan Shinjuku will feature a welcoming, home-like environment, exclusive items, and Vera Bradley's iconic handbags, luggage and accessories.Vera Bradley's international branding campaign kicked off in April 2011 with pop-up shops in several cities across Japan and the launch of http://www.verabradley.co.jp. Vera Bradley is currently featured in department stores across the Tokyo metropolitan area, including five permanent shop-in shops:
- Marui Yokohama located in Yokohama
- Marui Shibuya located in Tokyo
- Odakyu Shinjuku located in Tokyo
- Marui Yurakucho located in Tokyo
- Seibu Ikebukuro located in Tokyo
CONTACT: Melissa Schenkel, PR 260.207.5176 email@example.com Paul Blair, IR 260.207.5183 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts