Versant Addresses NoSQL Adoption Issues At The NoSQL Now! Conference
To learn more about Versant's solutions, including Versant JPA, Versant JPA for the Cloud, and Versant's Object Database, visit http://www.versant.com/products.aspx . To obtain a copy of Versant's NoSQL whitepaper visit the company's NoSQL Now! exhibition booth, #113.
Versant Corporation (Nasdaq:VSNT) is an industry leader in building specialized NoSQL data management systems to enable the real-time enterprise. Using the Versant Database Engine, enterprises can handle complex information in environments that demand high performance, concurrency, and availability, significantly cut hardware and administration costs, speed and simplify development, and deliver products with a strong competitive edge. Versant's solutions are deployed in over 150,000 installations across a wide array of industries, including telecommunications, energy, financial services, transportation, manufacturing, and defense. For more than 20 years, Versant has been a trusted partner of Global 2000 companies such as Ericsson, Verizon, Siemens, and Financial Times, as well as the U.S. Government. For more information, call 650-232-2400 or visit www.versant.com .
CONTACT: Media Contact(s): Versant Corporation Dennis Sones email@example.com March Communications Nate Hubbell firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 617.960.9857
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV