Autoliv Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (ALV)
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Autoliv (NYSE:ALV) is Monday, August 20, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 47 cents per share. At a price of $62.36 as of 10:05 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.1%. The average volume for Autoliv has been 906,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Autoliv has a market cap of $5.71 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. Shares are up 15.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Autoliv, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, and supply of automotive safety systems to the automotive industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.8, above the average automotive industry P/E ratio of 10.7 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV