CHICAGO, Aug. 17, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LKQ Corporation (Nasdaq:LKQ) announced today that its Board of Directors approved a two-for-one split of the Company's common stock. Each stockholder of record at the close of business on August 28, 2012 will receive an additional share for every outstanding share held on the record date, and trading will begin on a split-adjusted basis on September 19, 2012.
The split is the third since LKQ began trading publicly in 2003. After accounting for the previous two splits, one share of common stock of LKQ purchased in 2003 at the initial public offering price of $13 would be worth approximately $150 based on yesterday's closing price.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the stock split can be found on the "Investor Relations" link on LKQ's website at www.lkqcorp.com.About LKQ Corporation LKQ Corporation is the largest nationwide provider of aftermarket, recycled, and refurbished collision replacement parts, and a leading provider of mechanical replacement parts including remanufactured engines, all in connection with the repair of automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ also has operations in the United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico and Central America. LKQ operates more than 460 facilities, offering its customers a broad range of replacement systems, components and parts to repair automobiles and light, medium and heavy-duty trucks. The LKQ Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13317
CONTACT: Joseph P. Boutross LKQ Corporation Director, Investor Relations (312) 621-2793 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV