7 Days Group Holdings Limited To Hold 2012 Annual General Meeting On September 17, 2012
GUANGZHOU, China, Aug. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- 7 Days Group Holdings Limited ("7 Days Group" or the "Company") (NYSE: SVN), a leading economy hotel chain based in China, announced today it will hold its 2012 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders ("AGM") at 31st Floor, AIA Central, 1 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong on September 17, 2012 at 10:00 a.m., local time. Shareholders of record of the Company at the close of business on August 10, 2012 are entitled to receive notice of, and to vote at, the AGM or any adjournment or postponement thereof. Beneficial owners of the Company's American Depositary Shares ("ADSs") who wish to exercise their voting rights for the underlying ordinary shares must act through the depositary of the Company's ADS program, Citibank, N.A.
The notice of AGM, which sets forth the resolutions to be proposed and seek adoption from shareholders, is available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://en.7daysinn.cn/.
About 7 Days Group Holdings Limited
7 Days Group is a leading and fast growing national economy hotel chain based in China. It converts and operates limited service economy hotels across major metropolitan areas in
China under its award-winning "7 Days Inn" brand. The Company strives to offer consistent and high-quality accommodations and services primarily to the growing population of value-conscious business and leisure travelers who demand affordable, clean, comfortable, convenient and safe lodging, and to respond to its guests' needs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV