NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The online real estate market is about to get a little more crowded, as Trulia has filed to go public in hopes of raising as much as $75 million.
"From 2007 to 2011, our revenue grew from $1.7 million to $38.5 million, which represents a compounded annual growth rate of approximately 119%," the company noted in its filing. For the six months ending June 30, 2012, Trulia recorded $28.99 million in revenue, up from $16.25 million in the year-ago period. The company had a net loss of $6.155 million in 2011, up from $3.84 in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV