HOUSTON, Aug. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Superior Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: SPN) announced today that SESI, L.L.C. ("SESI"), a direct, wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, has extended its offer to exchange $800.0 million aggregate principal amount of its 7.125% Senior Notes due 2021 (the "Exchange Notes"), which have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), for all $800.0 million of its currently outstanding 7.125% Senior Notes due 2021, which have not been registered under the Securities Act (the "Unregistered Notes"). The exchange offer, which had been scheduled to expire on August 16, 2012 at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, will now expire on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, unless further extended by the SESI.
The extension of the exchange offer has been made to allow holders of outstanding Unregistered Notes who have not yet tendered their Unregistered Notes for exchange additional time to do so. All other terms and conditions of the exchange offer will remain in full force and effect. As of August 16, 2012 at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, $797,350,000 principal amount, or approximately 99.7%, of the Unregistered Notes have been received pursuant to the exchange offer.
A copy of the prospectus for the exchange offer, dated July 19, 2012, and related letter of transmittal, which have been filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, may be obtained by calling the exchange agent, The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A., at (212) 815-5788.
This press release is not an offer to exchange, nor a solicitation of an offer to exchange, the Unregistered Notes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV