Gap estimates, target upped at Lazard. Estimates were boosted through 2013. Company is carrying a lot of sales momentum into the second half of the year, Lazard said. Buy rating and new $45 price target.
Home Depot (HD) numbers raised at UBS. Shares are now seen reaching $63. Estimates also increased as second half of 2012 sets up well, UBS said. Buy rating.
Marvell Technology (MRVL) numbers were reduced at Credit Suisse. Estimates were cut through 2014. Company lowered its guidance, Credit Suisse said. Outperform rating and new $18 price target.
Micron (MU) estimates, price target were cut at Pacific Crest. Shares are now seen reaching $10. Estimates were also reduced, given a weaker PC outlook.Constellation Brands (STZ) numbers were boosted at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Estimates were also raised, as a tight wine supply should boost pricing, BofA/Merrill said. Buy rating. SUPERVALU (SVU) price target was cut at Citigroup to $3. Reflects deteriorating fundamentals and intesifying competition, Citi said. Neutral rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV