American Eagle Outfitters (AEO)
Background: American Eagle Outfitters is a specialty retailer of all-American casual apparel, accessories, and footwear for men and women between the ages of 16 and 34. American Eagle Outfitters trades an average of 4.6 million shares per day with a marketcap of $4.1 billion.
52-Week Range: $10 to $21.53Strong second-quarter earnings growth is expected by Wall Street before the market opens on Aug. 22. The consensus mean is 21 cents a share, a gain of 11 cents (52.4%) from 10 cents during the corresponding quarter last year. Over half the analysts covering American Eagle rate it as a buy or strong buy. The average analyst target price for AEO is somewhat aggressive at $24.08. The mean fiscal year estimate price-to-earnings ratio is 15.7, based on earnings of $1.32 per share this year. The company currently pays 44 cents per share in dividends for a yield of 2.11%. Over the last five years, the dividend has grown by an average of 9.9% per year. Shares are slowly but steadily climbing in the last 30 days. Shares are now 1.7% higher than last month and trading near the 52-week highs. Currently, the short interest based on the float is small and not a big concern. Short interest is 3.9%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV