Crown Castle International Corp Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (CCI)
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 17.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CROWN CASTLE INTL CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CROWN CASTLE INTL CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $0.52 versus -$1.16 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.86 versus $0.52).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Wireless Telecommunication Services industry. The net income increased by 275.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $30.87 million to $116.01 million.
- The gross profit margin for CROWN CASTLE INTL CORP is currently very high, coming in at 70.70%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 19.80% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $162.13 million or 3.73% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -24.86%.
--Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts