HOUSTON, Aug. 17, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Memorial Production Partners LP (Nasdaq:MEMP) announced today that John A. Weinzierl, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Andrew J. Cozby, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the general partner of MEMP, are scheduled to participate in the Citigroup MLP / Midstream Infrastructure Conference on Wednesday and Thursday, August 22 and 23, 2012.
The presentation materials will be available on MEMP's website at www.memorialpp.com under the Investor Relations tab on August 22, 2012.
Memorial Production Partners LP is a Delaware limited partnership that was formed to own and acquire oil and natural gas properties in North America. MEMP's properties are located in South Texas and East Texas/North Louisiana and consist of mature, legacy onshore oil and natural gas reservoirs. MEMP is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, visit www.memorialpp.com .The Memorial Production Partners logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11158
CONTACT: Memorial Production Partners LP Ronnetta Eaton - Manager, Investor Relations (713) 588-8350 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV