All such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that cause our future performance and financial results to differ materially and therefore you should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements.
We refer all of you to our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a more detailed discussion of the risks and uncertainties that may have a direct bearing on our operating results, our performance and our financial condition.
For the call today, Carin will begin with comments about the business and we'll update you on various initiatives for 2012. I'll then take us through a review of the results for the quarter and then we'll open the call for your questions.
So now, I'll turn it over to Carin.Carin StutzThank you, Bill and thanks to everyone for joining us on the call today. We feel it's been another good quarter of progress for the Cosi brand and we're really pleased what we've been able to accomplish in six months since I've been here with a focus on really stabilizing our core business, by improving our operations and the guest experience.I'm most proud of our team for the efforts they've made in better operations, throughput, cleanliness and profitability. It is noticeable and I've heard from some of you that are on the call today that you've seen the progress. We're on track with our three 2012 initiatives. And the first initiative is a focus on our food, improving and simplifying our menu.We spent the first six months working on current offerings, making sure that our most popular items are even more popular and done well, (inaudible) better ingredients to improve their flavor and appeal. We had some creative ideas to freshen up our recipes and ingredients and to leverage a key point of difference for us, more utilization of our stone-hearth ovens.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV