Molson Coors Brewing Company (NYSE: TAP; TSX: TPX) will webcast a presentation by chief executive officer Peter Swinburn and chief financial officer Gavin Hattersley at the Barclays Capital Back-To-School Consumer Conference in Boston, Mass., on Wednesday, September 5, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The webcast will be accessible via the Molson Coors Brewing Company website, www.molsoncoors.com, on the Investors page. An online replay of the presentation webcast will be available within two hours after the presentation and for the ensuing six months, until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on March 7, 2013.
About Molson Coors
Molson Coors Brewing Company is a leading global brewer delivering extraordinary brands that delight the world’s beer drinkers. It brews, markets and sells a portfolio of leading premium brands such as Coors Light, Molson Canadian, Carling, Blue Moon, Staropramen and Cobra across The Americas, Europe and Asia. It operates in Canada through Molson Coors Canada; in the US through MillerCoors; in Central Europe through Molson Coors Central Europe and in the U.K. and Ireland through Molson Coors UK. For more information regarding Molson Coors Brewing Company and our portfolio of brands, visit the company's Web site,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV