Law Firm Brower Piven Announces Investigation In Connection With Physician’s Formula Holdings, Inc. Buyout
The law firm of Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, is announcing an investigation into Physician’s Formula Holdings, Inc. (“Physician’s Formula” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FACE) and Swander Pace Capital’s (“Swander Pace”) proposed merger agreement ( “Proposed Buyout”) in which Swander Pace affiliates will acquire all outstanding shares of Physician’s Formula’s common stock at $4.25 per share (or approximately $65 million).
According to Bloomberg, as recently as August 6, 2012, one analyst had set a high price target of $5.00 per share. Moreover, the EBITDA, revenue, and total asset multiples for the Proposed Buyout are lower than the median multiples for comparable transactions.
The Proposed Buyout, subject to various closing conditions, is expected to close later this year. Upon completion, Physician’s Formula’s stockholders will cease to have any equity interest in the Company and will have no right to participate in its earnings and future growth.
If you currently own shares of Physician’s Formula and would like to
learn more about the investigation, you may email or call Brower Piven,
who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your
questions. You may contact Brower Piven by email at
by calling (410) 415-6616, or at Brower Piven, A Professional
Corporation, 1925 Old Valley Road, Stevenson, Maryland 21153. Attorneys
at Brower Piven have combined experience litigating securities and other
class action cases of over 60 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV