After Judy’s comments I’ll go into more depth about where we see these markets for fiscal 2013, but my opinion both Consumer Healthcare and Nutritionals were able to achieve a strong finish to a challenging year. The Rx group had another great quarter as adjusted operating income grew 54%.
Now turning to Slide 7, you can see the continue market share gains for store brand in every OTC categories, store brand outperformed both the brand and the overall categories growth, but the gastrointestinal category leading the way at over 11% growth. As you can also see, store brand analgesics products gained nearly 7%.
Now let me turn the call over to Judy to go through the fourth quarter results. Judy.
Judy BrownThanks Joe. Good morning everyone. As you just heard we once again delivered strong results for the quarter and concluded another great year. On a consolidated basis the team delivered results which performed in accordance with our own high expectations. I’ll provide a brief overview of the adjusted results from continuing operations for the fiscal fourth quarter by business segment and then I’ll walk you through the consolidated and segment earnings guidance for fiscal 2013. Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV