Before we proceed with the call, I’d like to remind everyone that the Safe Harbor language contained in today’s press release also pertains to this conference call. Certain statements in this call are forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and are subject to the Safe Harbor created thereby. Please see the cautionary note regarding forward-looking statements on Page 1 of the company’s Form 10-K for the year ended June 25, 2011.
I’d like to now turn over the call over to Perrigo’s Chairman and CEO, Joe Papa. Joe?
Thank you, Art, and welcome everyone to Perrigo’s year-end fiscal 2012 earnings conference call. Joining me today is also Judy Brown, Perrigo’s Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.For our agenda today, I’ll provide a brief perspective on the year and the continued strength in store brand growth. Next, Judy will walk through the detailed financial for the fiscal fourth quarter and through the details of our fiscal 2013 earnings guidance, then I’ll give you an update on our new product pipeline plus an overview of our expectations for the coming year. Finally, all of this will be followed by an opportunity for Q&A. First, I want to thank the entire Perrigo team for their tremendous efforts and the excellent results we have achieved this year our 125th year as a company. I also would like to say a special congratulations to Judy Brown for being named as a top 25 CFO by the Wall Street Journal. It's quite an honor and I must say very well deserved. Now, let’s discuss Perrigo’s results. My overall comment on the year-end, we continue to execute on our long-term plans while continue to expand the breadth and reach of our product portfolio. In fiscal 2012, we met or surpassed all consolidated continuing operations basis financials goal we set last August.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV