Vaughn, the first lady of motorsports and who rose to fame in the 1960s as Miss Hurst Golden Shifter, will appear at various times throughout the three-day display, with autograph sessions scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 18, from 10:30 a.m. to Noon and 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Briscoe, the Australian-born racing driver who started from the pole position in the 2012 Indy 500, will also appear during Chevrolet Performance's three days on Woodward, with autograph sessions scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 18, from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Miss Sprint Cup will also be signing autographs on Thursday, Aug. 16, from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., at the Chevrolet Performance display.
Car enthusiasts can find more about Chevrolet Performance and the activities surrounding the Woodward Dream Cruise at theblock.com – the new online automotive community powered by Chevrolet Performance.Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is now one of the world's largest car brands, doing business in more than 140 countries and selling more than 4 million cars and trucks a year. Chevrolet provides customers with fuel-efficient vehicles that feature spirited performance, expressive design and high quality. More information on Chevrolet models can be found at www.chevrolet.com. SOURCE General Motors
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV