HOUSTON, Aug. 16, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. (Nasdaq:EROC) (the "Partnership") announced today that Joseph A. Mills, Chief Executive Officer, and Jeffrey P. Wood, Chief Financial Officer, will host investor meetings at the 2012 Citigroup MLP/Midstream Infrastructure Conference in Las Vegas, NV on Wednesday, August 22 nd and Thursday, August 23 rd, 2012.
Accompanying presentation materials will be available the morning of Wednesday, August 22 nd on the Partnership's website at www.eaglerockenergy.com under the Investor Relations tab.
About the PartnershipThe Partnership is a growth-oriented master limited partnership engaged in two businesses: a) midstream, which includes (i) gathering, compressing, treating, processing and transporting natural gas; (ii) fractionating and transporting natural gas liquids (NGLs); (iii) crude oil logistics and marketing; and (iv) natural gas marketing and trading; and b) upstream, which includes exploiting, developing, and producing hydrocarbons in oil and natural gas properties.
CONTACT: Jeff Wood, 281-408-1203 Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Adam Altsuler, 281-408-1350 Director, Corporate Finance and Investor Relations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV