NEW YORK, Aug. 16, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rand Logistics, Inc. (Nasdaq:RLOG) today announced that management is scheduled to participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
- Jefferies 2012 Global Shipping Conference, to be held at the Mandarin Oriental in New York City. Laurence Levy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Edward Levy, President of Rand Logistics, will present at 9:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, September 5, 2012.
- Dahlman Rose & Company's 5 th Annual Global Transportation Conference, to be held at the Omni Berkshire Place in New York City. Edward Levy, President of Rand Logistics, will present at 4:15 p.m. ET on Wednesday, September 5, 2012.
- Craig-Hallum 3 rd Annual Alpha Select Conference, to be held at the Sentry Center at 730 3 rd Avenue in New York City. Laurence Levy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Edward Levy, President of Rand Logistics, will present on Thursday, September 27, 2012.
About Rand Logistics
Rand Logistics, Inc. is a leading provider of bulk freight shipping services throughout the Great Lakes region. Through its subsidiaries, the Company operates a fleet of four conventional bulk carriers and twelve self-unloading bulk carriers including four tug/barge units. The Company is the only carrier able to offer significant domestic port-to-port services in both Canada and the U.S. on the Great Lakes. The Company's vessels operate under the U.S. Jones Act – which reserves domestic waterborne commerce to vessels that are U.S. owned, built and crewed, – and the Canada Coasting Trade Act – which reserves domestic waterborne commerce to Canadian registered and crewed vessels that operate between Canadian ports.
CONTACT: Rand Logistics, Inc. Laurence S. Levy, Chairman & CEO Edward Levy, President (212) 644-3450 INVESTOR RELATIONS COUNSEL: Lesley Snyder (212) 863-9413 LSnyder@randlogisticsinc.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts