2 Q12 Net Revenues Up 58.2% YOY to RMB364.5 Million
2 Q12 Adjusted EBITDA Up 49.3 % YOY to RMB7 0.4 Million
2 Q12 Adjusted Net Profit Up 10.7 % YOY to RMB3 7.6 MillionLive Conference Call to be Held at 8:00 AM U.S. Eastern Time, August 17 , 2012 BEIJING, Aug. 16, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:VNET) ("21Vianet" or the "Company"), the largest carrier-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter of 2012. The Company will hold a conference call at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on August 17, 2012. Dial-in details are provided at the end of the release. Second Quarter 2012 Financial Highlights
- Net revenues increased by 58.2% to RMB364.5 million (US$57.4 million) from RMB230.4 million in the comparative period in 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA  increased by 49.3% to RMB70.4 million (US$11.1 million) from RMB47.2 million in the comparative period in 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin  was 19.3%, compared to 20.5% in the comparative period in 2011.
- Adjusted net profit  increased by 10.7% to RMB37.6 million (US$5.9 million) from RMB34.0 million in the comparative period in 2011.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts