FREMONT, Calif., Aug. 16, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iGATE Corporation (Nasdaq:IGTE), the first integrated Technology and Operations (iTOPS) company providing Business Outcomes (1) based solutions, today announced the company's expected investor conference participation for the fourth quarter of 2012. Events include:
- Deutsche Bank Securities dbAccess 2012 Technology Conference September 13, 2012 – Las Vegas, NV
Members of iGATE's Management team will present at the conference and will discuss the latest company strategies and initiatives. iGATE's conference presentations are expected to be available via webcast on the company's web site. To view these presentations and access the most updated information on presenters and the schedule, please visit the Investor Relations section of the company's web site at www.igate.com . The schedule is subject to change.
(1)About Business OutcomesiGATE's industry-first Business Outcomes-based approach focuses on the realization of tangible and measurable results, unlike traditional models which are driven by work, effort, time and manpower. Integrating technology and processes in a proprietary way and pricing services on results, iGATE exchanges fixed costs for a variable cost structure in an attempt to get clients to pay-for-results-only while enabling them to adjust to the peaks and valleys of their demand. About iGATE iGATE Corporation is the first integrated technology and operations (iTOPS) company providing full-spectrum consulting, technology and business process outsourcing, and product and engineering solutions on a Business Outcomes-based model. Armed with over three decades of IT Services experience and powered by the iTOPS platform, iGATE's multi-location global organization has a talent pool of over 27,000 employees and consistently delivers effective solutions to over 300 clients including Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 companies spanning verticals such as: banking and financial services; insurance and healthcare; life sciences; manufacturing, retail, distribution and logistics; media, entertainment, leisure and travel; communication, energy and utilities; public sector; and independent software vendors. Please visit www.igate.com for more information. iGATE Corporation is listed on the NASDAQ under the symbol "IGTE."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV