About First Cash
First Cash Financial Services, Inc. is a leading international specialty retailer and provider of consumer financial services. Its retail pawn locations buy and sell a wide variety of jewelry, electronics, tools and other merchandise, and make small customer loans secured by pledged personal property. The Company's focus is serving cash and credit constrained consumers through deep value retailing and offering small loans and other financial products. Including the stores from the Fast Cash acquisition, the Company owns and operates 804 stores in twelve U.S. states and 24 states in Mexico.
First Cash was named by Fortune Magazine as one of America's 100 fastest growing companies for 2011. First Cash is also a component company in both the Standard & Poor's SmallCap 600 Index ® and the Russell 2000 Index ® . First Cash's common stock (ticker symbol " FCFS") is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, which has the highest initial listing standards of any stock exchange in the world based on financial and liquidity requirements.
CONTACT: Gar Jackson Phone: (949) 873-2789 Email: email@example.com Rick Wessel, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Doug Orr, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Phone: (817) 505-3199 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.firstcash.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV