- Nine banking centers to be sold
- Eighteen banking centers scheduled to be consolidated
EVANSVILLE, Ind., Aug. 16, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Old National Bank, Old National Bancorp's banking subsidiary, announced today plans to sell or consolidate 27 banking centers as part of ongoing efficiency and service delivery improvements.
Old National to sell deposits of nine banking centers - subject to regulatory approval and the satisfaction of customary closing conditions:
- Five locations in Western Kentucky with total deposits of $93.7 million and a deposit premium of 2.53% will be sold to Planters Bank
- Two locations in Southern Illinois with total deposits of $46.3 million and a deposit premium of 1.11% will be sold to Legence Bank
- Two locations in Southern Illinois with total deposits of $33.5 million and a deposit premium of approximately 0.3% will be sold to Area Bank
***All of the deposit amounts referenced above are based on balances as of August 10, 2012. The branch properties are expected to be sold in the transactions, except for one of the Southern Illinois properties involved in the Area Bank transaction. No loans are anticipated to be sold as a part of these transactions.Old National to consolidate 18 banking centers into existing branch locations:
- Nine locations in the Indianapolis area
- Five locations in Central Indiana
- Four locations in Southern Indiana
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV