HOUSTON, Aug. 15, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FET) is pleased to announce it has been awarded the contract to supply pipe handling equipment packages for seven rigs. The package for each rig includes Forum's Offline Activity Crane, Wrangler™ WR120 Iron Roughneck, Wrangler PW5000 Elevated Catwalk and Rotating Mousehole. Deliveries are scheduled for Q4 2012 through Q1 2013, for a drilling contractor in the Middle East.
"We are proud to be selected to provide our pipe handling equipment," said Cris Gaut, chairman and CEO of Forum. "The Offline Activity Crane allows for simultaneous activities to take place on the rig floor which reduces 'flat time' in the drilling program, hence improving rig efficiency. Forum's PW5000 Catwalk offers improved safety and efficiency by mechanizing the transfer of tubulars to and from the drill floor. The WR120 Roughneck is designed specifically for rigs running pipe with premium connections, allowing for quick and efficient make up and break out of tubulars."
About Forum Energy TechnologiesForum Energy Technologies Inc., headquartered in Houston, Texas, is a global provider of manufactured technologies and applied products to the energy industry. With approximately 3,300 employees located throughout the world, FET is well positioned to provide the products and technologies essential to solving the increasingly complex challenges of the oil and gas industry. For more information, please visit www.f-e-t.com .
CONTACT: Donna Smith - Director of Marketing 281.949.2514 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV