BEIJING, Aug. 15, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:CNET) (the "Company"), a leading B2B (business to business) Internet technology company focusing on providing online-to-offline ("O2O") sales channel expansion services for small and medium-sized enterprises ("SMEs") and entrepreneurial management and networking services for entrepreneurs in the People's Republic of China, today announced that it will hold a conference call on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 to discuss its financial results for the quarterly period ended June 30, 2012.
The Company filed Form 12b-25 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 14, 2012 to extend the filing of the Company's Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended June 30, 2012 for up to an additional five calendar days.
Mr. Handong Cheng, Chairman and CEO of the Company, and Mr. George Chu, Chief Operating Officer and Secretary of the Company, will host the conference call. To attend the call, please use the dial in information below.
|Date:||Tuesday, August 21, 2012|
|Time:||8:30 am Eastern Time|
|Conference Line (U.S.):||1-877-317-6776|
CONTACT: MZ North America Ted Haberfield, President Tel: +1-760-755-2716 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.mzgroup.us
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV