Agilent Technologies (A) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Agilent Technologies fell $3.33 (-8.2%) to $37.15 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 12.8 million shares of Agilent Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.76-$38.17 after having opened the day at $37.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.48. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Schmitt Industries (SMIT), down 7.6%, MIPS Technologies (MIPS), down 7.5%, Vicon Industries (VII), down 7.2%, and Nortech Systems Incorporated (NSYS), down 7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Agilent Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about A
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV