EQT (EQT) pushed the Utilities sector higher today making it today's featured utilities winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, EQT rose 89 cents (1.6%) to $56.07 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of EQT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55-$56.29 after having opened the day at $55.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.18. Other companies within the Utilities sector that increased today were: China Hydroelectric Corporation (CHC), up 15.3%, Pure Cycle Corporation (PCYO), up 2.9%, Basic Sanitation Company of the State of Sa (SBS), up 2.8%, and Connecticut Water Service (CTWS), up 2.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full EQT Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about EQT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV