The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (BONT)
Q2 2012 Earnings Conference Call
August 16, 2012 10:00 AM ET
ExecutivesJean Fontana - Senior Vice PresidentBrendan L. Hoffman - Chief Executive Officer, President and DirectorKeith E. Plowman - Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President of Finance and Principal Accounting OfficerAnalystsEdward Yruma - KeyBanc Capital MarketsMichael Exstein - Credit SuisseKristina Westura – Telsey Advisory GroupWilliam Reuter – Bank of America Merrill LynchKarru Martinson – Deutsche Bank AGJordan Hughes – Goldman Sachs Group Inc.Mary Gilbert – Imperial Capital LLCCarla Casella – JP Morgan Chase & Co.Chris Fetes – JPMorgan Chase & Co.Jason Alper - Tejas Securities Group, Inc.
PresentationOperatorGood day, and welcome to the Bon-Ton Stores Inc. second quarter Fiscal 2012 Results Conference Call. Today’s conference is being recorded. At this time, I would like to turn the conference over to Jean Fontana, Please go ahead. Jean Fontana
Previous Statements by BONT
» Bon-Ton Stores Management Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Bon-Ton Stores' CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Bon-Ton Stores' CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Bon-Ton Stores' CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV