- Launch of the next generation OnGuard™ collision safety system that will be available on vehicles ordered after Oct. 1, 2012 and feature major industry advancements in radar-based technology, integrating collision warning, adaptive cruise control with active braking and collision mitigation with stationary object warning.
- Introduction of ESCsmart™ technology, which will advance the performance and functionality of electronic stability control (ESC) featuring self-learning "drive it away" capability whereby the system is designed to automatically adapt to changes in the vehicle's configuration.
- Immediate availability of Meritor WABCO's Lane Departure Warning (LDW) in North America, which is a vision-based system first announced in February designed to monitor the road and the vehicle's position in the lane, audibly warning the driver if the vehicle unintentionally leaves its lane.
- Availability in North America beginning in September 2012 for Electronic Control of Air Suspension (ECAS), designed to improve traction on 6x2 applications through electronic load transfer and electronic height control, reducing air consumption and improving fuel economy.
- Showcase of efficiency products including its air system solutions that are engineered for optimized performance with less energy consumption.
Meritor WABCO Showcases Innovation Leadership During Hands-on Technology Event For Commercial Vehicle Industry
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.