Montpelier Reinsurance Ltd. (“Montpelier Re”), the Bermuda-based subsidiary of Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: MRH), announced today the appointment of Nicholas Lucking as Head of Individual Risk Property.
Effective immediately, Mr. Lucking is responsible for overseeing the individual risk property business written through Montpelier Re and will report directly to Christopher Schaper, President of Montpelier Re. He succeeds Malcolm Graham-Taylor who is returning to the U.K. after ten years in Bermuda.
Mr. Lucking has been with Montpelier Re since 2007 after 17 years working as a broker in the Bermuda and London markets. Prior to joining Montpelier Re, he was head of the Bermuda-based property team at Willis North America and previously served as head of their newly created middle-market team in London.
Mr. Schaper said, “Nik has performed exceptionally during his past five years with Montpelier Re and we are very pleased to have an individual of his caliber lead our individual risk property business. I look forward to working with him as we continue to enhance our writings in this line. We wish Malcolm and his family all the best in the UK.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV