Montpelier Reinsurance Ltd. (“Montpelier Re”), the Bermuda-based subsidiary of Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: MRH), announced today the appointment of Nicholas Lucking as Head of Individual Risk Property.
Effective immediately, Mr. Lucking is responsible for overseeing the individual risk property business written through Montpelier Re and will report directly to Christopher Schaper, President of Montpelier Re. He succeeds Malcolm Graham-Taylor who is returning to the U.K. after ten years in Bermuda.
Mr. Lucking has been with Montpelier Re since 2007 after 17 years working as a broker in the Bermuda and London markets. Prior to joining Montpelier Re, he was head of the Bermuda-based property team at Willis North America and previously served as head of their newly created middle-market team in London.
Mr. Schaper said, “Nik has performed exceptionally during his past five years with Montpelier Re and we are very pleased to have an individual of his caliber lead our individual risk property business. I look forward to working with him as we continue to enhance our writings in this line. We wish Malcolm and his family all the best in the UK.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV