ScanSource, Inc. (NASDAQ:SCSC), the leading international value-added distributor of specialty technology products, today announced complete financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2012.
|Quarter ended June 30, 2012:||Fiscal Year ended June 30, 2012:|
|Net sales||$ 754.5 million||Net sales||$ 3,015.3 million|
|Net income||$ 19.8 million||Net income||$ 74.3 million|
|Diluted EPS||$ 0.71 per share||Diluted EPS||$ 2.68 per share|
"We achieved record quarterly sales for our North America Communications and Security business units," said Mike Baur, CEO, ScanSource, Inc. "These results contributed to stronger performance in North America, where each of our business units had positive sequential quarter growth. Our international segment was weaker, particularly in our European businesses. Certain international markets, such as our Brazil business unit, had strong year-over-year sales growth as measured in the local currency.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV