- Leveraging a Standards-Based Common Architecture for the Health Insurance Exchange and the Medicaid Enterprise – Oana Cheta, Senior Manager, Health Services
- Best Practices for Using HIT and HIEs to Keep PHI Secure in an Increasingly Mobile and Technical World – Ira Rothman, CPHIMS, CIPP/US, CIPP/IT, CIPP/ESenior Vice President, Privacy Official
- Leap Forward in E&E/HIX Implementation: Lessons Learned and Tips From the Technologists – Doug Howard, Vice President, Health Services
- Leveraging the Provider Incentive Program for Increased Functionality Beyond Meaningful Use – Patrick Aguilar, PMP, Director, Health Consulting
MAXIMUS Experts To Share Insights On Health Insurance Exchanges And Medicaid Initiatives At 2012 Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.