MAXIMUS (NYSE: MMS), a leading provider of government services worldwide, announced today that four of the Company’s leading subject matter experts on Medicaid program administration will be presenters at the Medicaid Enterprise Systems (MES) Conference: “Healthcare History In The Making.” The MES Conference, formerly known as the Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS) Conference, brings together thought leaders from the public and private sectors to share ideas and information related to Medicaid systems and initiatives.
The MAXIMUS experts will be presenting at sessions that range from integrating state health insurance exchanges with Medicaid programs to protecting personal health information on mobile technology. The sessions that MAXIMUS will participate in are:
- Leveraging a Standards-Based Common Architecture for the Health Insurance Exchange and the Medicaid Enterprise – Oana Cheta, Senior Manager, Health Services
- Best Practices for Using HIT and HIEs to Keep PHI Secure in an Increasingly Mobile and Technical World – Ira Rothman, CPHIMS, CIPP/US, CIPP/IT, CIPP/ESenior Vice President, Privacy Official
- Leap Forward in E&E/HIX Implementation: Lessons Learned and Tips From the Technologists – Doug Howard, Vice President, Health Services
- Leveraging the Provider Incentive Program for Increased Functionality Beyond Meaningful Use – Patrick Aguilar, PMP, Director, Health Consulting
“As a provider of services to one in every two Medicaid managed care beneficiaries nationally, we understand that state Medicaid programs are playing an integral role in the implementation of the Affordable Care Act,” commented Bruce Caswell, President and General Manager of Health Services at MAXIMUS. “Our experts look forward to discussing how states can best leverage their existing Medicaid business architectures and technology infrastructures to meet the requirements and deadlines of health care reform under the Affordable Care Act, while safeguarding personal health information.”
The MES Conference is taking place August 19-23, 2012 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. To learn more about the MES Conference, visit http://www.mesconference.org.About MAXIMUS MAXIMUS is a leading health and human services administrator for governments in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and Saudi Arabia. The Company delivers administrative solutions to improve the cost effectiveness, efficiency and quality of government-sponsored benefit programs, such as Medicaid, Medicare, Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Health Insurance BC (British Columbia), as well as welfare-to-work and child support enforcement programs across the globe. The Company's primary customer base includes federal, provincial, state, county and municipal governments. Operating under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People ®, MAXIMUS has more than 8,800 employees worldwide. For more information, visit www.maximus.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts