NuPathe (PATH) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapeutics for diseases of the central nervous system, including neurological and psychiatric disorders. This stock is trading up 5.3% at $3.96 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.77-$4.0052-Week Range: $1.52-$5.10 Volume: 48,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 35,861 From a technical perspective, PATH is moving sharply to the upside here right off its 50-day moving average of $3.66 with above average volume. This move is quickly pushing PATH within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will trigger once PATH takes out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $4.10 to $4.25 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once PATH sustains a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 35,861 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then PATH will have an excellent chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance level at $5.10. To see more stocks that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV