Arca Biopharma (ABIO) is a biopharmaceutical company. Arca Biopharma's principal focus is developing genetically-targeted therapies for heart failure and other cardiovascular diseases. This stock is trading up 5.5% at 36 cents per share in recent trading.
Today's Range: $0.32-$0.3652-Week Range: $0.31-$2.45 Volume: 119,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 91,008 >>5 Rocket Stocks Worth Buying This Week From a technical perspective, ABIO is ripping to the upside here right off some near-term support at 31 cents per share with above average volume. This move has also pushed ABIO above some near-term overhead resistance at 35 cents per share. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as ABIO is trending above 35 cents with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 91,008 shares as bullish. If ABIO can maintain that trend, then this stock has a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at 40 cents to 47 cents per share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV