5 Biotech Stocks Under $5 Blasting Off
BioMimetic Therapeutics (BMTI) is a biotechnology company. BioMimetic Therapeutics is engaged in developing and commercializing products to the healing of musculoskeletal injuries and diseases, including therapies for orthopedic, sports medicine and spine applications. This stock is trading up 8.3% to $3.77 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.45-$3.7852-Week Range: $1.87-$4.20 Volume: 178,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 219,025 >>5 Stocks With Big Insider Buying From a technical perspective, BMTI is soaring higher here with decent volume, and this move has pushed the stock above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $3.44 to $3.68. Traders should now look to play the next major breakout for BMTI. That trade will trigger once BMTI takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $3.78 with high volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades if BMTI can sustain a move or close above $3.78 with volume that's near or above 219,025 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for BMTI to re-test and possibly take out its next major overhead resistance level at $4.20. If that $4.20 level gets taken out with volume, then BMTI could be on its way to $5 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV