Biosante Pharmaceuticals (BPAX) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing products for female sexual health and oncology. This stock is trading up 9.8% to $1.55 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.39-$1.5852-Week Range: $1.21-$17.58 Volume: 660,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 772,327 >>5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar From a technical perspective, BPAX is ripping higher here right off some near-term support at $1.35 with decent volume. This stock has been downtrending badly for the last six months, with shares falling from $4.62 to its recent low of $1.21 a share. During that move, shares of BPAX have consistently made lower highs and lower lows, which is bearish technical price action. That said, BPAX has now started to rebound off that $1.21 low, and it's setting up to trigger a near-term breakout trade. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in BPAX if it can manage to break out above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $1.50 to $1.62 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 772,327 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then look for BPAX to re-test and possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $1.96 to $2.25.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV