Aug. 16, 2012
officially handed over the keys to
Andy and Donna Copeland
for the new 1,956-square-foot brand new home addition, fondly named Aimee's Wing.
More than 200 people were at the celebration event, including Pulte Homes' employees, trade partners, various community organizations, family and friends.
Click here to view photos of Aimee's Wing.
"It took more than 1,500 hours and 138 people to build Aimee's Wing," said
, vice president of sales for Pulte Homes in
. "It was a special day for everyone involved since they could finally see the fruits of their labor and see the decorated new space. We are so pleased to be a part of building Aimee's Wing and want to thank our trade partners who exceeded our expectations to create a space that Aimee will love."
The two-story space features a new bedroom, a sunroom that allows Aimee to enjoy nature all around, a fitness room for rehabilitation, the new Pulte Planning Center, which will be her main study area for her continued education in psychology, and an elevator to access other parts of the home, such as the kitchen. In addition, the existing home's exterior received a facelift with new painting and landscaping features, as well as a new driveway.
Some quick facts about Aimee's Wing:
- 1,956 square foot of new home addition
- 25 days to complete
- 138 individuals who worked on the project
- 1,500 total hours to build the new space
- 50 trade partners
- 1,100 pounds of reclaimed wood paneling used for the Pulte Planning Center
- 597 ceramic tiles used in the new space
- 3 outdoor living areas
- 6 new spaces, which include the living and sleeping area, bathroom, sunroom, fitness room, Pulte Planning Center (study area) and elevator
For more information about Aimee, go to
Visit facebook.com/Aimeeswing or Twitter @PulteHomesGA