NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Blyth Inc. rose 18.5 percent to $43.95.
Venoco Inc. rose 17.7 percent to $11.22.
Stillwater Mining Co. rose 7.8 percent to $9.79.U.S. Silica Holdings Inc. rose 7.6 percent to $12.72. WageWorks Inc. rose 7.5 percent to $17.99. Acco Brands Corp. rose 6.4 percent to $6.96. Fusion-io Inc. rose 6.3 percent to $27.91. Forest Oil Corp. rose 6.1 percent to $7.67. United Rentals Inc. rose 5.8 percent to $34.53. Cameco Corp. rose 5.7 percent to $22.36.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV