Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group
Nearest Resistance: $6.60
Nearest Support: $6.10Catalyst: Japanese Bank Stumbles Japanese banks have been stumbling this week, a fact that's trickling into trading stateside with the American depositary receipt -- or ADR -- of Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG). Sumitomo is one of the biggest financial services firms in Japan, making it an obvious choice for investors seeking out (or trying to avoid) exposure to financials in the land of the rising sun. >>5 Financial Stocks Hedge Funds Love Despite an uptick in trading volume today, shares are only up around 2% as they bounce off of yesterday's August lows. Shares of SMFG have been range-bound for the last couple of months. Until this stock can break outside of that $6.10 to $6.60 range, there isn't a trade here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV