Statements contained within the presentations are based on information and assumptions available at this time and are subject to risk and uncertainties which may cause future results to differ materially. Unless otherwise noted, the information presented is as of June 30, 2012 and we do not expect to be updating these items on a regular basis. For a complete discussion of the company’s risk factors please refer to this slide as well as our SEC filings.
This slide presents our agenda for the day. As you can see, we have several members of our executive management team presenting and you can find their biographies on the last page of the printed and online versions of their respective presentations.
We will be hosting two Q&A formats today. First, beginning with Doug Lefferson’s presentation on the commercial banking line of business, we’ll have a brief topic specific Q&A session following each presentation. As such, I would request that questions during this time directly relate to the presentations you have just heard and be more strategic in nature.
After conclusion of the last presentation, we will be having a broader Q&A session with all the presenters where questions of a macro nature that touch on multiple business lines or drill down into the numbers a little bit more would be more appropriate.I will now turn it over to Claude Davis, our President and Chief Executive Officer, who will be giving our first presentation.Claude DavisThanks Ken and welcome everyone. We appreciate those who are in attendance and those on the phone over the Internet for our first ever First Financial Investor Day. So welcome. I would like to begin by thanking Ken, and the Head of our Investor Relations Group, all the finance team it’s here, all of our administrative group; they did such a great job in preparing us for today, so thanks to all of them.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV