SANTA MONICA, CA, Aug. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Wellington Financial LP, a privately-held specialty finance firm, today announced that it recently closed a US$6.6 million venture debt financing for a California-based provider of digital marketing solutions. The company serves some of the world's largest retail, financial and media brands. The company's existing investor base includes several venture capital firms based in California. Cooley LLP provided legal advice on this transaction.
"We are delighted to add this marketing solutions provider to our ever-expanding California portfolio of high quality growth companies," said Eric Speer, Vice President of Wellington Financial LP. "With this additional True Growth Capital™, the company will continue to enable marketers to engage their target audiences with innovative technology."
Since 2006, Wellington Financial LP has led or participated in more than $300 million in transactions, making it one of the most active funds of its kind in North America.
About Wellington Financial LPWellington Financial LP is a privately-held specialty finance firm providing term, venture and amortizing loans up to $30 million. Wellington Financial LP is currently managing a $500 million investment program with offices in Toronto, Canada and Santa Monica, California. Wellington Financial LP is managed by a partnership controlled by fund management and Clairvest Group Inc. (CVG:TSX), who jointly have contributed a large financial stake to the Fund. LPs include several of Canada's largest institutional investors, crown corporations, financial institutions and pension funds. Please visit the fund website at www.wellingtonfund.com, or the Wellington Financial team blog at www.wellingtonfund.com/blog. SOURCE Wellington Financial LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV