LOS ANGELES and MILFORD, Conn., Aug. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Unicomm, a leading event management company, and The Bob Dowling Group announced today an all-star line-up of exclusive footage and content to be showcased at the fifth annual 3D Entertainment Summit®, September 19-20 at the Hollywood & Highland Center in Hollywood.
Extensive footage from the new Sony Pictures Animation film "Hotel Transylvania" directed by Genndy Tartakovsky and featuring the voices of Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg and Selena Gomez (release date September 28, 2012) will be shown at The Summit, with a special introduction from the film's 3D Stereographic Lead Von Williams.
Williams previously served as a Stereographic Layout Artist at Sony Pictures Imageworks on features such as Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland," "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs," and Aardman's " Arthur Christmas." His earlier credits include "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe," "Garfield," Brad Bird's "The Iron Giant" and DreamWorks Animation's "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron." Williams, who graduated from the Columbus College of Art & Design, has been teaching camera tracking and animation at the Santa Monica City College since 2004.Two industry visionaries will join The Summit in spectacular 3D fashion. James Cameron will appear in a special 3D filmed segment to accept the second annual "3D Visionary Award" honoring Mr. Cameron for his extraordinary leadership and work in the 3D industry. The recipient of the inaugural "3D Visionary Award," Jeffrey Katzenberg, CEO, DreamWorks Animation SKG (Nasdaq: DWA), will also appear via an exclusive one-on-one interview shot in 3D. Mr. Katzenberg will address the state of the 3D industry in 2012 and the road ahead. "We are honored to have such great footage at The Summit, from studios like Sony Pictures, and to have industry visionaries like James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg film special segments for our conference," said Bob Dowling, content chair, 3D Entertainment Summit. "This year's Summit will include a balance of great 3D content, before it is shown in theaters and homes around the world, and 3D content exclusive to The Summit." Additional content at the 2012 3D Entertainment Summit will include:
- A special presentation of the upcoming Australian shot film "Storm Surfers 3D" with a special introduction from Producers Marcus Gillezeau & Ellenor Cox
- The International 3D Society will showcase rare, exciting 3D footage from around the Globe entitled "Your World in 3D"
- "Stereotropic, "a live, immersive 3D multimedia musical performance the first of its kind with Saint Motel, produced by Creative Agency World War Seven
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV