Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Investors want stability, said Cramer, and that's exactly what the company delivered by opting to increase its dividend rather than continuing its unsuccessful stock buyback program.
Cramer said that investors need to get out of the mindset that revenue growth is all that matters. Cisco is taking market share and not only boosted its dividend, but also explained how it was able to do so thanks to its increasing free cash flow.Cisco's strong results may put pressure on rival Juniper Networks (JNPR), said Cramer, but Cisco is a buy right here and shares will likely top $20 in the near future. Watch the full Cramer interview here. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV