“Phosphor Games Studio continues to be an amazing partner, capable of delivering console-style gaming experiences for mobile devices,” said Ashu Rege, Vice President, Game Content & Technology at NVIDIA. “By leveraging the Tegra 3 quad-core mobile processor, exclusive enhancements in Horn will offer players stunning graphics along with deeply immersive gameplay.”
Horn is being optimized for Tegra 3 devices to include enhanced physics and additional physically simulated particle systems that respond to the player. The game will be available for Tegra devices next week. For more information on the Tegra-enhanced version of Horn, visit TegraZone™ – NVIDIA’s free app that showcases the best games optimized for the Tegra processor: http://www.TegraZone.com/.
The Horn App is available for $6.99 from the App Store on iPhone and iPad or at www.itunes.com/appstore and, coming soon for Google Play.
The game is available on iPhone and iPad in seven languages at launch, including English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean and Simplified Chinese, and additional languages on Android devices including Polish, Portuguese and Japanese.
|Product images and information can be accessed at:|
|User Name: phosphor|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV