MIAMI, Aug. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Some like it hot, some like it cold, and they'll all find enticing experiences in the exotic AquaSpa on Celebrity Cruises' new Celebrity Reflection. The epitome of modern luxury, Celebrity Reflection will present an enhanced AquaSpa by Elemis allowing guests to create their own circuit of sensory experiences as they move from room to room and experience hot and cold, wet and dry, and peace and tranquility throughout.
The AquaSpa's expanded, 883-square-foot Persian Garden will allow for six more in-demand curved, heated tile beds (15 total) with soothing sea views, and six entirely new experiences:
- The Hammam: A modern twist on a traditional experience, the Hammam is a cool, calm and quiet space designed to loosen muscles and joints while relaxing on a heated stone slab. The relaxing, regenerating experience can be enhanced with a massage or a soothing, custom salt scrub.
- Infrared Sauna: Infrared heat offers distinct advantages over traditional steam heat saunas, as it provides many of the health benefits of natural sunlight without the dangerous effects of solar radiation. The heat within the infrared sauna penetrates deep into guests' joints and surrounding tissue to increase blood flow, reduce inflammation and decrease pain versus purely heat the skin, as in a traditional sauna.
- Aromatic Steam Room: Warm steam and aromatherapy combine to melt away muscle tension and toxins, and to relax the mind, and leave the entire body feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.
- The Cold Room: Guests can 'chill out' completely in this space, whose seats, walls and floor are icy cold (52 F). The room is designed to tighten pores that were opened and cleansed previously in the infrared sauna and aromatic steam room.
- DIY Scrub and Salt Bar: This new do-it-yourself bar allows guests to create custom "body cocktails," or scrubs, from an array of salts, sugar and herbs. The scrubs can be purchased individually, or as a package of five scrubs for $45.
- Sensory Showers: Guests can complete their journey through the Persian Garden by selecting either warm, tropical rain infused with mild, fruity fragrances, or an arctic cold mist enlivened with eucalyptus essences. Creative applications of soothing sound, scent and light will further tantalize the senses to leave guests invigorated and refreshed.
The Persian Garden experience will be complimentary for guests booked in Celebrity's spa-inspired AquaClass accommodations. All other guests will be asked to pay $35 for a one-day pass.
Additionally, the AquaSpa will introduce "Girlz Night," a social spa night for women, complete with access to the Persian Garden, and "Couples Night," offering couples an intimate evening in the Persian Garden.